OPPO, as announced back in December 2019, is planning to launch their Reno 3 Pro in India on March 2nd 2020. OPPO Reno 3 Prod is the third generation phone in the Reno series, it is set to set new records in terms of camera innovation. Once again, OPPO is looking for new possibilities to transcend the existing boundaries of smartphone camera performance. The company is using Reno 3 to advertise once again that dual cameras are better than a single camera.
OPPO Reno 3 Pro Main feature – World’s First 44MP Dual Punch-hole Camera
OPPO’s latest smartphone “OPPO Reno 3 Pro” coming with the tagline of capture the world with flawless clarity by introducing Dual Punch Hole main Camera. The camera performance of OPPO Reno3 Pro helps create dream-like images with Dual Lens Bokeh. Reno 3 prod from OPPO also contain dual Front Camera provides a Binocular Bokeh Effect by sharpening the edges and producing background gradient.
For US customers, OPPO Reno3 Pro 5G variant already available for pre order with discount deals,
If you are already aware of Reno 2 series from OPPO, we have given a comprehensive comparison between Reno 2 and Reno 3 Pro, look at – What is the difference between OPPO Reno 2 (Model CPH1907) and OPPO Reno 3 (March 2020) ?
Here is the first glance of OPPO Reno 3 (Reno3) review and list of specifications OPPO is providing in the Reno 3 smartphone launched in March 2020. Please note that since OPPO kept some features hidden till the launch date, the final review of OPPO Reno3 Pro will be bit different than this one. SUBSCRIBE with us to get more updates on OPPO Reno 3 pro.
Camera features in OPPO Reno 3 Pro – Selfie Camera and Rear Camera
One of the innovations of OPPO Reno 3 Pro phone is the dual punch hole selfie camera. This is a 44MP + 2MP set-up that no one else does. The company plans to provide ‘binocular Bo-K’ films with dual cameras. The phone has the capability to take dream-like photos by sharpening the edges of a selfie shot and erasing the background. The 2MP sensor attached to the main camera is also useful for enhancing the photo quality. This is also useful when zooming in on wide shots. OPPO is not expecting anything from their Reno 3 Pro model to create a new benchmark in smart phone. It is heard that Reno3 comes with total of 6 cameras 4 in the back (rear camera) and 2 in front (selfie camera)
Display, Memory and Build specifications in OPPO Reno3 Pro
Reno 3 rumored to be comes up with 6.4 inch screen dimension (1080 x 2400 pixels). It may not have external microsd card slot like other mobile phones, but internal memory of 128 GB will be good enough handle users memory needs. It is also worth looking what are variants the OPPO Reno 3 pro will be coming with. Gorilla glass 5 gives good solid screen for the Reno3 smartphone along with AMOLED display. Reno3 build will be mostly aluminum frame. Improving battery life is one top priority in OPPO phones.
Compared to latest smartphones devices, OPPO Reno3 comes up with all the other standard features like NFC, USB, 3.5mm headphone jack, Bluetooth, true wireless earbuds, fingerprint sensor under display, multiple WIFI and Mobile data bands. One major difference expected that unlike other smartphones with qualcomm snapdragon chipset, OPPO Reno3 not coming with qualcomm snapdragon chipset, instead it is expected to be coming with Mediatek chipset.
When OPPO Reno 3 Prod launching Countries other than India – like China, Bangladesh, United States, Sri-lanka ?
OPPO announced that OPPO Reno 3 Pro will launch in India at March 2nd 2020. It is also confirmed that this latest model Reno 3 will be available in other countries like China, Bangladesh, United States, Srilanka either same week of March 2020, or second week of March 2020. There is no official confirmation received for release date in United Kingdom, France and other European countries or Pakistan and other part of sub-continent. But it can be assumed OPPO will launch Reno 3 Prod during same time.
What is expected price range for OPPO Reno 3 smartphone in India, United States, UK and africa?
It is expected that the OPPO Reno3 comes with price range of between Rs 35000 – 45000 in India, which is around $500 in US and $400-450 pounds in UK. Price range in China not yet available until the official release. Pre-order OPPO Reno 3 Pro at AMAZON early deals NOW
OPPO Reno 3 Pro Complete list of specifications (specs) – (May vary based original release model )
- NETWORK- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G
- LAUNCH Date – 2nd March 2020
- BODY Dimensions- 160.3 x 74.3 x 8 mm (6.31 x 2.93 x 0.31 in)
- Weight – 181 g (6.38 oz)
- Build – Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- DISPLAY Type – AMOLED display capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size – 6.4 inches, 100.4 cm2 (~84.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution – 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~408 ppi density)
- Protection – Corning Gorilla Glass 5 – refresh rate 430 nits typ. brightness
- PLATFORM – Android 10.0; ColorOS 7
- Chipset – Mediatek MT6885Z Dimensity 1000L (7nm)
- CPU – Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A77 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex A55)
- GPU – Mali-G77 MP9
- MEMORY – No Card slot
- Internal Memory – 128GB 8 GB RAM, 128GB 12 GB RAM
- MAIN CAMERA –
- Quad 44 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide, wide-angle lens), 1/1.7″, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS,
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/3.2″, 1.4µm
- 2 MP B/W, f/2.4, 1/5.0″, 1.75µm
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features (Camera setup) – LED flash, HDR, panorama (main camera)
- Video – 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps; gyro-EIS, OIS
- SELFIE CAMERA – Single 32 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm
- Features – HDR, Video 1080p@30fps,
- SOUND – Loudspeaker, 3.5mm headphone jack (with true wireless earbuds)
- COMMS WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot (true wireless)
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- NFC – Available
- USB – 3.1, USB Type C 1.0 reversible connector, USB Type C On-The-Go
- FEATURE Sensors/scanners – Fingerprint sensor (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- BATTERY LIFE – Non-removable Li-Po 4025 mAh battery
- Charging Fast battery charging 30W: 50% fast charging in 20min (VOOC Flash Charge 4.0).
OPPO Reno 3 (Reno3) Review : First Glance Review of OPPO Reno 3 Pro – March 2020 version (Model)
As the mobile phone is about to release on March 2020, it is hard to give what is good and what is bad from OPPO Reno 3 Pro model . However given the available specifications it is worth to give a try to see how Dual punch hole camera works for OPPO smartphones like Reno3. But if you are a selective customer, the suggestion would be to give some time to get first customer reviews before go for a buy on OPPO phones.
Verdict – We will provide the final verdict after unboxing and first customer reviews on the phone. Keep SUBSCRIBE to us to get the latest updates.
If you have any questions about OPPO Reno 3 pro mobile phone, post it as comments. We will provide you with latest update as and when it is available.
Mobile phones Tip of the day – It is always advisable to do 100% fast charging before first use for any android mobile phones including other brands like samsung (samsung galaxy variants), oneplus, asus zenfone etc. The same applicable to iphones (Especially iphone x models). This will enhance the battery life of your smartphones
#android phone #latest android phone review #oppo reno 3 review
What is main difference between OPPO Reno 2 and OPP0 Reno 3 released in March 2020 ?
Catch all lastest trending news on latest smartphones reviews at royaltrendingnews.com
2 thoughts on “OPPO Reno 3 Pro – Review and Specifications (March 2020) – Dual Punch hole Camera, Features, Release date and Price”
Pingback: What is main difference between OPPO Reno 2 and OPP0 Reno 3 released in March 2020 – Full Comparison | Royal Trending News
Pingback: HUAWEI Mate X Review and Specifications – First 5G foldable phone, Leica camera, Price, Release Date in US,India,Europe and Africa | Royal Trending News