FIFA announced the final nominee list of ‘Oscal Award of Football’ – Yes, Ballon D’ Or award for the Best football player in 2018. The awards will be spread across different categories for The Best FIFA Men’s Player, The Best FIFA Women’s Player, The Best FIFA Men’s Coach and The Best FIFA Women’s Coach. Catch all the players chances of winning the Ballon D’Or award here
Which Women player has the best chances of winning the Ballon D’ Or award 2018 ?
In the Womens category for the best football player in 2018, below are the top contenders who could grab ‘Football Oscar’ trophies on 24th September 2018.
The Best FIFA Women’s Player Final nominee list:
- Lucy Bronze (England/Olympique Lyonnais);
- Pernille Harder (Denmark/VfL Wolfsburg);
- Ada Hegerberg (Norway/Olympique Lyonnais);
- Amandine Henry (France/Olympique Lyonnais);
- Samantha Kerr (Australia/Sky Blue FC/Perth Glory FC/Chicago Red Stars);
- Saki Kumagai (Japan/Olympique Lyonnais);
- Dzsenifer Marozsán (Germany/ Olympique Lyonnais);
- Marta (Brazil/Orlando Pride);
- Megan Rapinoe (USA/Seattle Reign FC);
- Wendie Renard (France/Olympique Lyonnais)
With the title winning performance at the Copa America tournament and other big matches it is Brazil’s captain Marta who has the best chance to win the Ballon D’Or for Women. But with the help of Lyon win Ligue 1 Feminine and UEFA Women’s Champions League double, Amandine Henry of France also in the contender list. Another strong favourite choice is Saki Kumagai, who captained Japan to AFC Women’s Asian Cup win. Also Won league and UEFA Women’s Champions League double with Lyon
Who do you think will win the Ballon D’ Or award 2018 for best women player ? You can cast your vote here.
Which Women Football team Coach has the best chances of winning the Ballon D’ Or award 2018 ?
In the Ballon D’ Or Best coach in the women’s category below are top contenders who can grab the prestiges ‘Oscar of Football’ trophy
The Best FIFA Women’s Coach Final nominee list:
- Emma Hayes (England/Chelsea Ladies FC);
- Stephan Lerch (Germany/VfL Wolfsburg);
- Mark Parsons (England/Portland Thorns FC);
- Reynald Pedros (France/Olympique Lyonnais);
- Alen Stajcic (Australia/Australian national team);
- Asako Takakura (Japan/Japanese national team);
- Vadão (Brazil/Brazilian national team);
- Jorge Vilda (Spain/Spanish national team);
- Martina Voss-Tecklenburg (Germany/Swiss national team);
- Sarina Wiegman (Netherlands/Dutch national team)
Guiding Spain to the FIFA Women’s World Cup France 2019, Jorge Vilda has best chance to win the Ballon D’Or in Womens Football team Coach category. Brazilian nation team coach who oversaw victory in 2018 Copa America Femenina, it is Vadao who is really competitor for the Best of Womens Coach award. Reynald Pedros, Asako Takakura are also in the contenders list with lot of feathers in their belt.
Who do you think will win the Ballon D’ Or award 2018 for best women football team coach? You can cast your vote here.
When and Where will be the 2018 Ballon D’ Or award for Best FIFA Football players will be take place ?
Ballon D’ Or award 2018 will be presented at The Best FIFA Football Awards ceremony in London on 24 September 2018.
FIFA will announce the final lists of the three nominees for each of the four categories listed above, as well as for the FIFA Puskás Award, the FIFA Fan Award and the Best FIFA Goalkeeper award, at the start of September.
Catch all latest scores, highlights, trending news of FIFA Ballon D’Or Awards 2018 at Royaltrendingnews.com