M-KERALA app is supposed to be a well build counter part for the BHIM app (Bharat Interface for money) launched by central government of India to improve digital payments among the people.
M-KERALA will outplace the BHIM app in terms of number of services provided. Here are main services expected to incorporate with M-KERALA app.
Services offered by M-KERALA app are,
- Digital wallet transactions
- Digital payments
- Tickets booking
- Mobile recharge
- Applying for government certificates (included Village or Taluk offices),
- Payments of Electricity Bill
- Water tax and bill payments
- Housing Tax
- Digital application filling
- Download specific bill details
- Complaint lodging
- Identification and Payment of the fines due from any department services.
It is rumored, but the authorities also planning to add motor vehicle department services with the app.
- license application and renewing,
- Application filling
- Information on fines and penalties due to bad driving
- Option to pay the fine through digital wallet.
M-KERALA supposed to work with ADHAAR number and registered mobile number given during the registration. Once launched, M-KERALA app will be available in all the platforms like Windows, Android and IOS. It can be available for all the smartphones. Also M-KERALA will have a simple version to be utilized with normal phones too.
Catch all latest trending news in the world at Royaltrendingnews.com